In addition to candied fruit, you need raisins and dried blueberries. If desired, you can add a tablespoon of alcohol to the dough: the strips will stay fresh longer
A simple Easter cake recipe / Photo: pexels.com
Today there are many different recipes for Easter cakes, the main cakes at Easter. We talked about how to cook Transcarpathian with honey.
But there are recipes that are amazing for their simplicity, and that doesn’t mean Easter cakes are tasteless.
Pre-soak raisins and blueberries in boiling water and sec. Then add a teaspoon of flourto combine the nuts with the dough.
These belts are necessary fresh yeast. If not, you need three times less dry.
From a set of ingredients you will get three pieces of 440 grams. The author of the recipe Cuinem amb la Tanya remembers it all products must be at room temperature.
Candied Easter cake is a simple recipe
Candied Easter cake is a simple recipe / Photo: Cooking with Tanya 2.0
- 100 ml of warm milk;
- 25 g of fresh yeast;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 550 g of wheat flour (more or less);
- 100 g of 25% cream;
- 100 g butter;
- 2 medium eggs;
- 3r. l. vegetable oil;
- 0.5 teaspoons. salt,
- 70 g of dried blueberries, candied fruit;
- 60 g of raisins.
- 100 g of powdered sugar;
- 0.5 teaspoons. gelatin;
- 1 teaspoon. lemon juice.
Read the recipes for yeast dough in 10 minutes here.
How to cook:
- Add the yeast to the hot milk. Add a tablespoon of sugar, stir. Add three tablespoons of flour. There should be a mixture of sour cream consistency. Let stand 15-20 minutes.
- Combine eggs with sugar, salt and vanilla. Beat in a fluffy foam.
- Add soft butter and sour cream, mix. Pour the turmeric. Stir until smooth.
- Add the puree, stir. Add liquid ingredients to the flour, mix with a spoon.
- When all the flour has been mixed, spread the dough on a floured surface and knead it by hand.
- When the dough has formed a lump, add the oil and continue kneading.
- Grease a bowl with oil, roll out the dough, cover well with cling film and leave in a warm place. The dough should fold.
- Roll out the dough into a layer, roll out and spread candied fruit, raisins and blueberries. Knead the dough for a few minutes.
- Divide dough into shapes and let rise about twice.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake until dry on a skewer.
- Dilute the gelatin in a tablespoon of water and let it swell.
- Mix a tablespoon of sugar with two tablespoons of water. Add the lemon juice. Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring.
- Add the gelatin and mix until smooth. Beat with a blender into a thick, lush dough.
- Decorate Easter cakes.
Watch the video for more information on how to knead the dough.