How simple and delicious to cook green borsch: a dish, nutritious and vitamin.
Russia’s war against Ukraine is the main event of April 14
In times of war, you need to eat well and punctually to have strength and health. It is also important to get all the necessary vitamins. Now the first vegetables appear on the shelves: sorrel, leeks, spinach, dill, green onions, from which you can cook a nutritious green borscht.
For 10 liters of water you need to take:
- Rooster – 1 quantity
- Spinach – 300 g
- leek – 300 g
- Sorrel – 2 packs
- Nettles – 1 bouquet
- Green onion – 100 g
- parsley – 100 g
- Dill – 100 g
- Spicy pepper – 1 unit
- Garlic – 2 grains
- Potatoes – 800 g
- Eggs – one per dish
- Carrots – 2 pieces
- Black pepper peas – 4 pieces
- Jamaican pepper – 3 pieces
- Bay leaf – 4 quantities
- Parsley root – 1 unit
- Parsley root – 1 unit
- Onion – 1 unit
- For green borscht, the broth should be chicken. So we took a rooster, washed it, cleaned it that there were no telbukhs. Put cold water and bring to a boil. As soon as the water boils, drain it along with the foam, wash the rooster, fill it with clean water and simmer. Add parsley root, parsley root, whole onion, two carrots.
- Take a gauze, wrap it with Jamaican pepper, black pepper peas, bay leaf, if possible, thyme, rosemary and other herbs. We cook everything together for 2-3 hours.
- At this point we take fresh spinach. Wash and tear. Pour boiling water over it. Not in broth, but in simple boiling water. Remove quickly and immerse in ice water. We do shock cooling. Therefore, spinach will not lose color and will remain green.
- Squeeze the water from the spinach, toss in a blender. Add half the leek and hot pepper, garlic and salt to taste. We interrupt in pasta. A kind of Ukrainian pesto sauce will be launched.
- When the broth is ready, remove everything, leaving only the liquid. Disassemble the rooster. Cut the potatoes. Boil it in broth.
- Add the Ukrainian pesto sauce to the borscht. Add salt and pepper to taste. Put the chicken meat.
- Wash the alfalfa, nettle, spinach, green onions, dill, parsley and the rest of the leeks. Cut and add to the borscht. Bring to a boil.
- Boil the eggs for 3-4 minutes. Add the sliced egg to the dish while serving the borscht. Also add a tablespoon of sour cream.
- You can also put toast on a plate when serving. To do this, cut yesterday’s bread into 3 by 3 cm pieces, pour in homemade fragrant oil, sprinkle with chopped dill and parsley and bake for a couple of minutes.
Join us on Facebook, Telegram and Instagram.
Subscribe to the daily e-mail newsletter
materials from the Life section
Stay up to date with the life of the stars, new recipes, beauty and fashion Every Wednesday