Ruslana Pysanka made a cake with broccoli and cheese and broth.
Broccoli contains many nutrients, such as vitamins A, B, C and more. In terms of vitamin A, broccoli is superior to all other types of cabbage, and in terms of calcium, it is superior even to milk! However, this type of cabbage in its pure form, unfortunately, not everyone likes. However, today in the kitchen of “Your day” Ruslana Pisanka he made an incredibly tasty cake with broccoli and cheese, and complemented the dish with chicken broth. How to cook this delicacy?
ALSO READ: Hungry kutia: preparing the third kutia for the January holidays
to cook broccoli and cheese cakeyou will need:
- 400 g of puff pastry
- 300 g of broccoli
- 200 g of Adyghe cheese
- 70 g of hard cheese
- 250 g of cream
- 20 g of vegetables
- 15 g of cornstarch
1. Chop the broccoli for the cake. Boil for 3 minutes, otherwise it will soften, and spread out the inflorescences. Cut Adyghe cheese into small cubes.
2. Cake Technology – Kish Loren. Put the form on the parchment. To prevent the dough from rising during cooking, the dough and peas must be put in shape. Bake for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. Ruslana Pysanka explained why peas are needed:
If we put the stuffing wet, the cake will ferment. Peas press the dough, no peas will rise. You can use beans instead of peas.
3. To make the cake filling, use sour cream. Add 15 grams of cornstarch. Ruslana said:
When the starch is heated in the sour cream, it will give gelatin. We will fix the cake filling.
4. After baking, the dough is already dry. It is worth adding cheese as well as sour cream with cabbage: it will be our filling, stuffing. However, as the presenter pointed out, when you have puff pastry, you can put anything inside:
The cake will retain moisture and the filling will be between the cheese and the broccoli. We have to fix them. The filling can be any, the most important thing is to “pack” properly and add salt and pepper.
ALSO READ: New Year’s snack: a recipe for cheese sticks
to cook chicken soupwe need:
- 1 kg of chicken legs
- 2 liters of water
- 1 pc. onion
- 1 pc. carrot
- 3 units. Bay leaf
- 2 teeth. All
1. Pour the water in which the broccoli has been cooked into the broth. There are also nutrients in the water in which the cabbage was cooked.
2. Boil the chicken legs and carrots. It must be an onion, because it gives a pleasant taste. Ruslana Pisanka said:
You can also add garlic. This is a life trick for lovers of new flavors.
4. Simmer until the broth is clear. The main thing in the broth: only then you have to remove the foam and add vegetables.
News on the subject