To prepare something new and simple for the Easter judge «Chief Master»Héctor Jiménez-Bravo presented a recipe for his mother’s Easter cake. Easter cake panettone – very easy to cook. It is soft and tender and sure to decorate your table. How to cook Easter cake “Panettone” with chocolate and fruit? Read the recipe step by step in the article.
More on this topic: Easter cakes from MasterChef judges: recipes
- flour – 560 g
- dry yeast – 1 tbsp. l.
- white sugar – 110 g
- warm (but not hot) milk – 120 ml
- salt – teaspoon.
- skin of a large orange and a lemon
- large eggs – 4 pieces.
- vanilla extract – 1 tsp.
- soft butter at room temperature – 150 g
- golden raisins (sliced dino) – 75 g
- dried blueberries – 75 g
- caramelized oranges – 75 g
- dark chocolate (finely chopped) – 100 g
- a “Panettone” shape or a 20 cm diameter shape with tall parchment and buttered.
- Preheat the oven to 40 ° C and turn off (leave the light on).
- Put the yeast, 1 tbsp. l. flour and 1 tbsp. l. sugar in a small bowl and mix. Add the warm milk and stir until frothy (5-10 minutes).
- In another bowl, use a blender to mix in all the remaining flour, sugar, all the zest, and salt. Add the eggs, yeast and vanilla mixture and mix well with a batter until all the flour is gone. Cover with cling film and let it rest in the oven for about 2-4 hours until the dough rises three times.
- Remove the dough and mix with a dough accessory for 5 minutes. Add a little butter until smooth. Scrape the dough off the walls several times. It must be elastic and homogeneous. Add the nuts, caramelized oranges and chocolate and stir for another minute.
- Grease your hands and wooden table with butter. Roll out the dough and form a ball. Put in the shape of a panettone. Make cross cuts with a sharp knife. Grease the top with warm milk or warm liquid butter, cover with cling film and let stand in the hot oven until it grows three times (2-3 hours).
- Remove, remove the film and bake in the oven at 175 ° C for 45-50 minutes, until the chopsticks are dry. If the panettone turns brown too soon, cover it with foil. Cool and serve at the holiday table!
If you use a few smaller shapes, check the cooking in 40 minutes.
Note: If you want the panettone to look perfect, grease the baking paper with butter before baking, and once the panettone is ready, prick it with long bamboo sticks, turn it upside down and let it rest for 30- 60 minutes.
Have a delicious and happy Easter!
More on this topic: Easter cake with cheese: a recipe by Kateryna Yablonska
Also read us at Viber i Telegram STB
PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0ib3V0c3RyZWFtX2NvbnRlbnRfMSI DQo8c2NyaXB0IGRhdGEtb3V0c3RyZWFtLWlkPSI3ODkiDQpkYXRhLW91dHN0cmVhbS1mb3JtYXQ9Im91dHN0cmVhbSIgZGF0YS1vdXRzdHJlYW0tc2l0ZV9pZD0iU1RCX091dHN0cmVhbSIgZGF0YS1vdXRzdHJlYW0tY29udGVudF9pZD0ic3RiLnVhIiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vcGxheWVyLnZlcnRhbWVkaWEuY29tL291dHN0cmVhbS11bml0LzIuMTEvb3V0c3RyZWFtLXVuaXQubWluLmpzIj48L3NjcmlwdD4NCjxzY3JpcHQ DQoJaWYgKHdpbmRvdy5pbm5lcldpZHRoIDw9IDc2Nykgew0KCQlqUXVlcnkoIi5vdXRzdHJlYW1fY29udGVudF8xIikucmVtb3ZlKCk7DQoJfQ0KPC9zY3JpcHQ + + + == DQo8L2Rpdj4NCg
+ + + PCEtLSAvNTgzMDI4NDQvU0xEU19TVEJfY29udGVudF9iYW5uZXIgLS0 DQo8ZGl2IGlkPSdkaXYtZ3B0LWFkLTE0ODI0ODU5ODcxNzQtMCcgc3R5bGU9J21hcmdpbjogMCBhdXRvO2hlaWdodDo0MDBweDsgd2lkdGg6NTgwcHg7Jz4NCjxzY3JpcHQ DQpnb29nbGV0YWcuY21kLnB1c2goZnVuY3Rpb24oKSB7IGdvb2dsZXRhZy5kaXNwbGF5KCdkaXYtZ3B0LWFkLTE0ODI0ODU5ODcxNzQtMCcpOyB9KTsNCjwvc2NyaXB0Pg0KPC9kaXY