Feature – milk. It will give the bread a bright creamy flavor. Blank spaces should be rolled up and rolled into rolls
Hokkaido Japanese Milk Bread / Photo: instagram.com/thekitchenbachelor
Thanks to the extravagant shokupanu bread, we became convinced that in the art of making bread, the Japanese can compete for a long time, for example, with the Italians.
Hokkaido is a juicy bread that is baked with a special Tengjong tea. The tea should be kept cold for several hours.
It is said that once in Japan, the milk of cows grazing in lavender fields was used for Hokkaido.
The total baking time, according to experienced host Olga Shobutynska, will be 25-30 minutes. It takes about three hours to rest the dough.
Hokkaido Japanese Milk Bread
Hokkaido Japanese Milk Bread / Photo: instagram.com/foodgeek.dk
To brew beer:
- 20 g of premium wheat flour;
- 100 ml of water.
For the dough:
- 350 g of wheat flour;
- 35 g of sugar;
- 7 g of salt;
- 1 or large;
- 110 ml of milk;
- 10 g of milk powder;
- 5 g of quick dry yeast;
- 30 g butter at room temperature.
- 1 or;
- 1.5 tbsp. l. milk.
Here’s a recipe for wool bread, which YouTube also won.
How to cook:
- For tangjong (brewing), bring the water almost to a boil. Pour in the flour and stir well with a blender. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for three hours.
- For the dough, combine 1 teaspoon. sugar and yeast. Pour in the warm milk, mix well and leave for 5 minutes.
- Mix the remaining sugar, salt and egg. Beat and add the powdered milk. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the egg mixture, yeast mixture and into the sifted flour tea at room temperature, can be heated in the water bath.
- Knead the dough, beating the dough on the table, stretching and folding. So mix for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the oil at room temperature in portions.
- Grease the bowl with butter, put the dough, cover with plastic wrap and leave at room temperature for an hour and a half.
- Divide the dough into pieces, cover, cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Grease the form well with oil. Place blanks.
- Wrap each piece in a layer 7-10 mm thick. Fold the envelope and press with your hand.
- Stretch into a long rectangular layer 5-7 mm thick. The width of the layer must match the shape. Roll into a roll. Put it on the form. So form the other parts of the dough.
- Cover and leave at room temperature for an hour and a half.
- To spread the bread, beat the egg, add the milk and strain the mixture. Grease the hakaido.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190 degrees for 30 minutes. Convection-free mode.
Here you can see all the details of the formation of Japanese milk bread.