MasterChef Kids 2 participant Ksenia Slobodskaya offered a cheap recipe for risotto with cheesewhich she called “risotto in Ukrainian”.
- Chicken broth (hot) – 0.5 liters
- round grain rice – 180 g;
- Cream 20% – 0, 5 cups;
- Onion – 1 piece;
- Garlic – 3 teeth;
- thyme – a branch;
- Milk – ¼ glasses;
- Dutch cheese – 50 g;
- brie cheese – 50 g;
- Russian cheese – 50 g;
- cream cheese – 50 g;
- salt, pepper – to taste;
- Basil – for decoration
Read also: Chicken fillet with cheese sauce: a recipe from Vova Goychuk
- Rinse the rice 6-10 timessoak for 2 hours, pour the liquid through a sieve and allow to dry.
- Cut the onion into small cubes and fry with garlic and thyme in an unheated pan.
- Take the thyme in two minutes and add the rice.
- Add the cream, then the milk, wait a few minutes for the liquid to evaporate.
- Add the hot broth, after adding the first liquid, bring it to a boil. Do not stir for 2 minutes.
- Then constantly stir the rice with a wooden spatula and add the broth slowly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Add three types of grated cheese: Russian, brie and cream.
- At the end add salt, pepper, stir.
- Garnish with grated Dutch cheese and basil.
Read also: Strakotto – a recipe for an Italian dish by Tatiana Litvinova
Video: Cheese Risotto Recipe in Ukrainian by Ksenia Slobodska
How to cook a delicious risotto with cheese, spending only 30 UAH? See how MasterChef Children participant Ksenia Slobodska will handle this task. Risotto recipe with cheese in the article
The following text will be sent to our editors: