Easy recipes for making bread at home.
In times of war it is not always possible to buy bread. We offer simple recipes for baking bread, which will help to prepare nutritious palyanitsa at home.
ALSO READ: Bake a tender, lush omelette in the oven for 15 minutes (recipe by Ruslan Senichkin)
Homemade bread without yeast: a recipe
This bread is suitable for those who follow a proper diet, or who have digestive problems. An alternative to yeast in this recipe is the mother dough.
To cook it, you will need:
- A glass of “Hercules” porridge (or if you have scales).
- A glass of flour.
- Pack of 11 grams of powdered yeast.
- A glass of milk (you can water).
- Salt (at the tip of a spoon).
- Vegetable oil (dessert spoon).
- spoonful of honey.
1. Preheat the oven (ideal temperature – 180 degrees Celsius).
2. Flakes can be ground with a coffee grinder or blender if desired.
3. Mix all ingredients in bulk.
4. Combine honey with butter in a separate bowl, dilute with milk (or water) and mix well.
5. Combine the resulting mixtures. Then do not knead the wet dough to form a layer.
6. Bake for a third of an hour on a baking tray, which must first be greased with oil. Good luck!
ALSO READ: What to cook with broccoli for the whole family to eat healthy vegetables: broccoli cake and cheese (recipe by Ruslana Pysanka)
Homemade bread with kefir: a recipe
Yeast ingredients should not be used for this type of bread either: kefir and soda will provide a loose structure here. The advantage of this recipe is a crunchy crust, which is formed after cooking.
- Two cups of rye flour.
- 1.2 cups wheat flour.
- Lots of salt.
- A cup of yogurt.
- Incomplete water tank.
- Sugar (teaspoon without lid).
- 10 g of refined oil.
1. Combine kefir, water (which must be preheated in a saucepan) and sugar with salt.
2. Sift the flour and mix with other dry ingredients.
3. Gradually add the kefir mixture to the flour component. Then knead the dough for a little less than 10 minutes.
4. The dough must be homogeneous. Let stand for half an hour, covered with a kitchen cloth.
5. Add oil, grease the “gingerbread” and leave until completely absorbed.
6. Let the dough shine for a couple of hours (it should be 2 times larger).
7. Make a round loaf of bread and let it infuse again (30 minutes) for the children.
8. Bake for 2/3 hours. The oven should be preheated to 200 degrees Celsius. Good luck!
ALSO READ: How to prepare original fillings for dough balls (recipes from the show “Your day”)
Homemade soda bread: a recipe
This bread also contains no yeast and has a composition similar to kefir bread, but contains more fiber. If available, this bread can be complemented with various grains and nuts.
To cook you need:
- Three cups of wholemeal flour.
- Oatmeal (tablespoon with slide).
- 1/5 part of a standard packet of butter.
- Kefir cup.
1. Combine all ingredients in bulk and mix well.
2. Add the butter to soften in advance and the sour milk product.
3. Knead the dough until it is soft.
4. Place the soda bread dough on a baking tray, making small incisions along it.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
News on the subject