At this difficult time in stores it is more difficult to buy bread. But you can cook it at home. TSN.ua shares quick and easy recipes.
Homemade bread recipe with yeast
If you have yeast at home or we can buy it, you can make this delicious quick bread to make:
half a pint of warm water you will need:
- 1 teaspoon salt;
- 50 g of yeast;
- 1 teaspoon sugar;
- about 1 kg of flour;
- 1r. tablespoon sunflower oil.
- It is better to drink boiled water, because it is softer than the one that comes out of the tap.
- Mix all ingredients, knead the dough. Wait for it to come.
- Form a loaf of bread and shape it. Wait another 15 minutes for the dough to rise.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 200 degrees.
A white bread recipe that requires no yeast
This quick and easy recipe will help you if you don’t have a yeast. Here you will need them ingredients:
- 3 cups flour;
- ⅓ glasses of oil;
- ¾ glasses of water;
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- In a large bowl sift the flour, add the yeast and salt. Slowly pour in the oil, add warm water and stir.
- Knead the dough first with a wooden spatula and then with your hands.
- Grease a baking tray with oil, spread the dough.
- Cover with foil.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, remove the foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
The simplest homemade bread recipe
You will need to prepare this recipe just a few ingredients:
- 2 cups flour;
- 1 glass of water;
- a teaspoon of sugar, salt.
- You have to make too much mother: mix a small amount of flour (up to 40 grams) and ¼ glasses of boiled water in a bowl, cover with a thick cloth. Place the mixture in a warm place for 1 day to get the yeast.
- After 1 day, add another 50 grams of flour to the batter and return to the heat for 24 hours.
- Now you can knead a homogeneous dough. The mother dough should be mixed with the rest of the other ingredients.
- Then the dough should rest for 2-3 hours.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees until ready.
A simple homemade bread recipe with kefir (no yeast)
This recipe requires a minimum amount ingredients:
- 300 grams of wheat flour (+ a little to knead);
- 300 ml of kefir;
- 1 teaspoon salt;
- 0.5 teaspoons baking soda;
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Pour soda into the bowl, turn off with a tablespoon of kefir.
- Add the flour and kefir residue. Knead the dough, if necessary, add flour. The dough should not stick to your hands, but do not overdo it with flour.
- Let the dough rest: cover it with a thick cloth, put it in a warm place and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Roll up a loaf of bread, make incisions on top. Sprinkle with flour.
- Place in preheated oven at 220 degrees for 50 minutes, then change to 200 degrees for another 30 minutes.