For example, for proper nutrition, a bowl of apples and cheese, for a richer version, with lentils and finally buckwheat, a juicy cake.
New recipes with buckwheat / Photo: Collage: Today
Buckwheat is not only a wonderful dish, but it can be the main and even unique dish.
And so, although not often, buckwheat is not only eaten in our country. Be sure to try buckwheat with mushrooms, this is an Italian recipe.
Buckwheat must be added to the food blogger’s recipe zavtrak_s_veganom lentilsserve with plenty of vegetables.
Buckwheat is a casserole or cakeits author pp_badanina adds sweetener, takes sugar to taste.
And finally, a bowl for those trying to eat well by foodest.by.mel. It is necessary for him apples and natural yogurt.
Bowl with buckwheat and apples
Bowl with buckwheat and apples / Photo: instagram.com/foodest.by.me
- 50 g of buckwheat;
- 2 apples;
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon;
- 85 g of cheese;
- 60 g of natural yogurt
- Chia seeds.
How to cook:
- Boil the buckwheat until cooked through. Combine cheese and yogurt.
- Finely chop the apples and fry for a minute. Add cinnamon and a little water. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Place buckwheat, cheese with yogurt and apples on a side dish.
How to make meatballs without buckwheat – read here.
Buckwheat with cheese
Buckwheat with cheese / Photo: instagram.com/pp_badanina
- 250 g of cheese;
- 3 eggs;
- 200 g of buckwheat;
- 100-150 ml of kefir;
- frozen berries;
- 2 st. l. flour;
- sugar – to taste;
- per 1 tbsp. l. poppy seeds, sesame seeds.
How to cook:
- Washed buckwheat pour hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, add the cheese and the rest of the ingredients.
- Drain the buckwheat water and add it to the cheese. Stir gently.
- Bake in a multicooker for 40 minutes in “Oven” mode or until ready to bake at 180 degrees.
Buckwheat can also be added to omelettes and even cooked with apples – read more in this article.
Buckwheat with lentils
Buckwheat with lentils / Photo: instagram.com/zavtrak_s_veganom/
- 1 onion, carrot;
- 100 g of lentils and prepared buckwheat;
- 1.5 tbsp. l. tomato paste;
- 2 cloves garlic;
- salt and pepper;
- ground coriander;
- a mixture of “For meat” spices.
How to cook:
- Fry diced onions, grated carrots and lentils in oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, mix. Add water 1.5-2 cm above the lentils. Simmer until lentils are ready, 30-40 minutes.
- Add buckwheat, spices. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook under the lid until the liquid has evaporated. Add finely chopped garlic, herbs and stir.
And another buckwheat recipe with vegetables can be found here.