The salad requires sausages and some bacon, an open cake is baked with ready-made puff pastry and the ball dough is made according to your proven recipe.
Simple recipes with sorrel / Photo: Collage: Today
What is interesting about cooking with buckwheat, in addition to porridge, we have published. It’s time for the juicy seasonal sorrel. Those who missed him a lot have already prepared borsch.
But these greens open up a wider field of activity. Before you start working on it, that is, for filling cakes or dough balls, remove all the stripes.
This will make the sorrel easier to treat with heat and softer.
Sausages for salad of oxanaqueencook needed wrap in fine bacon and cook for 10 minutes.
Cake filling according to the recipe lenazzcooking is done of sorrel and cheese.
Recipe ballots with acedera editorial, To the necessary filling add sugar to taste.
Dough balls with sorrel
Dough balls with sorrel / Photo: instagram.com/nicolai_tand
Ingredients for the filling:
How to cook:
- The sorrel can be cut and lightly fried in oil or chopped.
- Before setting the edges of the dough into dough balls, add a little sugar.
Read the recipe for green borscht with eggs and sour cream in this article.
Salad with sorrel and sausages
Salad with sorrel
- sausages – 4 pieces;
- smoked raw bacon – 4 strips;
- sorrel – to taste;
- canned green peas – 2 tbsp. l.
- lemon juice, mustard – 1 tbsp;
- olive oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- ground pepper, nuts.
How to cook:
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees until bacon is golden.
- Wash the alcove well, remove the streaks, pick with your hands.
- Combine the sour cream with the peas, place on a plate, place on top with sliced sausages, pour in the dressing and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
And another favorite seasonal food, new potatoes with butter and dill, how to cook perfectly – read here.
Puff pastry cake
Puff pastry cake / Photo: instagram.com/lenazzcooking/
- puff pastry without yeast, cheese – 500 g;
- eggs – 3 pieces;
- sorrel – 200 g;
- a little green onion, coriander and parsley;
- salt, Provencal herbs.
How to cook:
- Grease the form with oil. Roll out the dough, forming the sides.
- Sorrel cut and fry in a frying pan with a little oil until it will not settle or change color.
- Mix the cheese and eggs. Add the asparagus and finely chopped vegetables. Add salt and Provencal herbs, mix.
- Spread the filling over the dough. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
Read the recipe for a cheap potato pie, which is also suitable for bulls, here.